She is Lazuly.

She is Lazuly.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Controlling Crime

AE2 Core
1. What is the crime?
2. Why is the criminal not successful?
3. What controls deter you from committing this crime?

In the video, a man came to a liquor shop.The shop manager turned back and said to the man, " What are you doing?" The man had a knife in his hand and said to the manager, "Give me money." He tried to steal money. But the manager seemed to fight against the robber. The robber was shocked about the manager's fighting stance. And the robber tried to escape from the shop. The manager followed right behind the robber and kicked him. The robber fell down in the parking area. He stood up and got in a car. The manager took out a celphone. He took a license plate of his car by using celphone camera.
Both internal controls and external controls deter me from committing this crime. I have some internal controls. First, my family is very sad if I commit this crime. And I don't want to get disapproval of my family and friends. Second, I have fear of being arrested. If I am arrested, I have to quit school and may lose my future. Third, I understand that this crime is bad and wrong. Then, I have an external control too. I don't want to go to jail or prison. If I am arrested, I have to go there surely.

No comments: